Saturday, December 26, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..

As I was watching the 3rd CD of the Ally Mcbeal 1st season, i received this sms on my mobile. Of all the sms's i received wishing me happy birthday n merry christmas, this was one of the most poignant ones. Never mind that it's two days late, I still feel touched that this person remembered my birthday. It was from one of my favorite uncles. I think..he's one of the few uncles/ relatives I have who's in touch with his feelings. Unfairly said so...maybe because he uses music to express his feelings and i am sometimes partial to those who has music close to their hearts.
Merry Christmas Uncle. May you find happiness always.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday girl...way...way...way belated....i remember i told Chin that it is ur birthday during the xmass service in church...and made a mental note to sms but i forgot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's alright...haha.. it's the thought that counts. Merci beaucoup...

    ReplyDelete