Thursday, December 03, 2009

Drag

well.. cat cut my fingers.
Been all over the KK, keeping myself occupied. Gaining my weight as easy as ABC.
Didn't think paintball would come to me instead of me looking for it. Funny.
The next course coming up is the arus deras level 2. Quite tricky business this one.
My good friend Mona has finally got the okay to move to a school in the remote area. How remote can 4 hours of hiking from the nearest main road can a school be? Quite. In the district of Penampang, the school is proving to be a challenge geographically as well as mentally and career-wise for her. Tabik 10 kali ni! I'm positive she will bring much needed change and cheer to that new school.
My cousin Melvin has also managed to extricate himself from a position he'd started off as liking to in the end hating. The apple was good.. but the worms made it difficult to chew..and swallow. He's moving to an even more remote school. Naik pangkat jugala.. But still..I'm going to miss both of these two kawans.
Right at the now.. i'm taking a break from doing beadworks on my Sis' Kadazan costume. No stress on me doing it even though it's quite the last minute work because I know this artsy-fartsy thing is something i like doing (if i might say so myself). A cat here, a few butterflies there... dots here and there... voila! Canteeeqq...
Tomorrow going to get the 8 chocolate cakes from Sarimah. I thought of only ordering 6 but on second thought, why not 8? If there are leftovers, i'd just finish them off. Not a prob. So moist.. so delicious..

No comments:

Post a Comment