Friday, December 18, 2009

Boliga day

Went rafting at Kiulu today for the nth time. The difference this time is that it's the Boliga side of the family going rafting. Mum's sis' husband's side of the family..mostly residing at Kg. Boliga. There were 20 of us including me.
Raft guides from Riverbug, Aming, Tiron and Edward. All campin2 raft guides.
Water wasn't that fast, quite low level..but the raft guides made the raft move and turn and twist and made the trip down from Pukak to basecamp a whole lot of fun.
Gareth was all sore and tired by the paddling and kept asking me if I experienced the same muscle soreness when I first had my rafting experience. I said yes. He's hooked...i can tell. :)
Note to self : must do a get-together with them (raft guides) soon...one of these days.. I owe them some Peter Vella at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment