Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wet Wet Wet

It was a wet, wet day. I was awakened early morning by the sound of rain falling. Nasib baik ada heater, bole la mandi without shivering too much. Drove to school under light drizzle. But it poured and poured by the time I parked my car.
And it poured and poured all day. The wind was very chilly as well. I thought my head was going to freeze and crack in the chill. Suddenly I thought of the many headscarves and headwarmers I had tucked away inside my cupboard. It would be so comforting to warm my head just then.
The rain only let up around 2pm. Then I got word that the road leading to my place was under water. The Putrajaya traffic light was also flooded. So I decided to roam around KK with my other half. Roam...Roam... Roam...
It was near 4.30pm when I reached home. Puttered around in the kitchen for a while. Cooked my favorite easy-to-do lauk. Chicken meat fried with some mushroom, simmered with chopped cabbage and soo Hoon. Yumm..
Anyway, it was a cold night too. I am so glad my bed is such a comfy bed. So warm, so cosy, so....Zzzz.z....zzz...zz...zz

1 comment: