Friday, September 05, 2008

My Dell and I

Am blogging from my living room. Found out that the 3G reception in my study room isn't very good. Once I sat my Dell down on the coffee table and logged in though, speed was much better. And I thought mau buang this thingamajig into the South China Sea suda (or pigi complain to the Celcom Dept). Have been at it since 6 pm.
Had come back from 1Borneo with two new pairs of shoes. The last time I bought a pair of shoes was last week from Vess for RM29.90. I was in need of a footwear then and didn't have the needed moolah to get a decent one. Two days ago the straps broke. (d-uh..) Nasib ada spare in the car.
The last..really last time I bought some good pairs of working shoes was...more than 3 years ago. The faux skin of most of the shoes has been peeling off. Although I don't really mind wearing them- nevermind the less than presentable look the shoes present- I am surrounded by attentive and observant young people most of the time, and I guess it wouldn't look very presentable if I wear scruffy shoes all the time. (tehehe...). So...

No comments:

Post a Comment