Saturday, September 27, 2008

Merajuk

My wira 'pengsan' for a while yesterday. I had driven into the Petronas Gas Station to fill in the gas. It was morning. I was on my way to work AND it was the last day of school.
After filling in the gas, I got into the car to restart my car. Nothing. Uuk... ok. Turned the ignition off and restarted. Nothing. No sound at all. Not even a distress response from the alarm system. Uuukkk...ok. Waited for a while. Repeated the process. Not a thing. Aik... k.

CQ-ed for my friend Sierra70 on the radio. Huh...no response. Called Sierra71. Qso-ed (means chatted) for a while. He then asked me to standby while he called Sierra70. Manala tau, yang pakai Rig ni dapat tembus. He got through Sierra70. Anyway, Sierra70 called me. I responded and asked him where he was. He said he was nearly at the Bateri Panjang (our nickname for the Yayasan Sabah Building). Ok lah. Told him my problem ( I was still trying to turn on the car) but since he was already there, it didn't matter. We qrx-ed after a while.

Thinking..thinking...thinking. I thought it was a good thing my car pengsan at a gas station and that there was an Autoservis outlet just beside this gas station. So, I went out the car and went to the counter to ask when the Service Centre would open. She said 9. 9??! It was barely 7am! I asked her again if she knew the number to call for the Servis Centre. Maybe I could call someone to come early and look into my car. She didn't have the number since its not under Petronas management. Haha and hah. Very informative. She did suggest maybe I could have my car pushed to the side. Iya... Good idea. There was a Petronas man-person there who said he'd do it. So off I went to the car. I went behind the wheels and thought I'd give the car another try. Huh...the car hidup pulak. I waved apologetically to the man-person and drove off.

So, this morning I sent the wira to A to Z AutoWorks. My colleagues had adviced me on this and that about the engine. Hope it won't take too long to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment