Monday, September 22, 2008

Sew preoccupied

I have a few sewing projects. I have a dream...(quoting the famous line..) to sew myself three pasang baju kurung. and a few other baju kurungs. a pair of baju melayu AND pants. found myself trying to think, to remember the sewing lessons I had two years ago. Last night I went and had a look at my old sewing notes to find the pants pattern. Hopefully the measurement will match the wearers since I was only given the sample bajus only.
So, it has been a weeken of sewing for me. It's like that with me. Once I start with my sewing, I'll be compelled to finish. Time will almost stand still for me. And I almost loathe stopping until I finish a certain section. When I am away from the sewing projects, I'd be most certainly be thinking of them, waiting for me at home. Like now...

No comments:

Post a Comment