Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ujian Kecergasan

Last year I around this time I was getting myself ready to go through the Ujian Kecergasan which I thought was going to be held for the trainers in Kem. That didn't happen - the test I mean. A whole lot of other ad-hoc camps suddenly materialised and effectively wiped out most of the pre-planned camps. ahh..not wiped out..postponed. One of the postponed activity was the Fitness Test.
Of course, not being the bonafide fitness buff that I would like myself to be, I had discontinued the training last year.
Come this Friday, the majority of the trainers in West Coast will converge in Penampang Sports Complex. Uh..I think it'll be more of a test of how much laughter one can contain in watching other friends huffing and puffing their way to the finishing line.
I'll be okay in swimming. I'll just have to muster my stamina for the 2.4km run around the track. 6 complete laps.. With the scorching weather nowadays I am crossing my fingers and toes for a cloudy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment