Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fitness Test D-Day

The test was yesterday. Did the push ups, the sit-ups (very badly so..how to ever get washboard stomach with no sit-up discipline?)Did the run. Managed to run non-stop 1km before feeling the weight of my behind become too cumbersome to carry. After a half hour rest, we did the 200m swim which I thought was the only enjoyable test for me. I couldn't wear my normal one piece swimsuit on account of decency and the formality of the test..sigh. Had to resort to my full length tights and the Speedo top but with the one-piece swimsuit underneath. After doing all the previous battery of tests I could only manage a 6:48 mins for the 200m swim. My arms were already sore from the push-ups. Also, my movements felt restricted with the extra swimming clothings.
Woke up with some body soreness but otherwise ok. Glad the test is over. It wasn't that excellent, but it wasn't that bad either.

2.4km jog at Penampang Sports Complex. (picture courtesy of 9w6ATI)

No comments:

Post a Comment