Saturday, March 06, 2010

Sabah Paintball League (1st leg)

So...this is paintball marshalling...
I spent the whole Saturday and Sunday last week baking under the sun for the 2010 Sabah Paintball League (1st leg). There were 4 of us newbie marshalls..not so fresh from marshall clinic held last year in Kem. I'm thankful for the generous and patient coachings given by Head Ref Sheila a.k.a Angel Bear, Andrew a.k.a Ahboon, Austen, Zach and Gracie.
By the end of the second day, I brought home with me some paintball souvenirs in the forms of bumps and bruises. No complaints from me in that area..hey..no pain(t), no gain...
I didn't take pictures...at least ones as good these were. I borrowed these pics from photographer Timothy Boyou. He risked his camera, not to mention himself for these amazing shots..













Nice...the participants together with the marshalls..

The second leg of the SPL will be in June in Keningau. Anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment