Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekender

JulietPapaGolf and his wife, Elizabeth participated in the recent Sabah Darts Open Championship recently. Mona and I were around to watch them, Elizabeth at least. This was held at Nexus, Karambunai Beach Resort. They didn't win, but dapat certificate la.
Mahal tu...

iklan minuman? or iklan gigi?

Elizabeth: Sedang membujak


Visitor sakai..

After that, Mona and I went jalan-jalan at 1Borneo. Mona, the Nike fan, bought herself a Nike water bottle. Ni la... fan betul.. sampai water bottle pun Nike brand.

For makan, Mona suggested we go to NewYorkNewYork. I wanted to try the Lambshanks...
no luck. The lambchops pun no luck. Ada di menu...tapi daging habis. Adaka...
So, I had the Irish potato salad and Spaghetti Bolognase with Giant Meatballs.
Mona had smoked salmon salad and Chicken Chops. For drinks I had Strawberry shakes.


Mona's main meal... Chicken chops


Mona ordered the Giant rootbeer float.


Ok la juga. I thought my potato salad dressing was a tad salty. Mona said her salmon was a bit salty juga. I couldn't finish my spaghetti oo... oiyo... sayang juga tidak finish. Very filling..
Next time maybe pigi cuba the Chinese food over at the other end of the same floor.

1 comment:

  1. aik... alang2 ba kalu rootbeer. len kali terus beer ja ba yg baaasar hehe.

    ReplyDelete