Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Helicopter at Kem

When I found out that three helicopters were going to make stops at the padang of the Kem, I decided that invited or not, I'm going to be there to see them land.
So, yesterday morning, Mona texted at 6.20 am. asking if I was already awake.
Heheh(baru mo bangun)...
She picked me up 7-nish. Later we had our Soto at Munawarah, Tamparuli
with Tn A.A.
Why were the helicopters coming to land at the padang?
Asiability organized "Kinabalu Challenge" for some 56 participants from the UK and Aussie. 'Twas something like the Eco-Challenge type race.
First came the 3-4 km run which ended near Pusatko. Next, they were supposed to go for a survival camp somewhere near the forest up Kiulu and the Helis were to transport them there.


mike lima checking out one of the 3 helis

Mona
Me - tidak mo ketinggalan

one of the Orang Putehs with Mandahan!! hehe.. Adidas Kampung

vest says - British Military Fitness, The Kinabalu Challenge, Malaysia Borneo

Refuelling
Today the events that are going to happen are the bicycle race and rafting down the Kiulu river. Would've been there to witness the race except that...
lambat dapat tau and anyway,
I am going to be busy.. sending my car to a friend's
workshopt to have the car bonnet repainted..

No comments:

Post a Comment