Saturday, February 02, 2008

Red Armies

Visited the dentist last thursday for another check-up. Another study model was made of my teeth position. I've got joint-clinic after CNY. So, the study model will be used as point of reference for Dr. N and Dr. D.

Seems the two teeth which were supposed to turn haven't done what they're supposed to do. Doc decided to change the position of the brackets. Had me teeth re-wired. The last o-rings that i had was light blue. I chose a reddish colored ones for this visit. Not exactly red la. tia tau how to describe.

i was so hungry that day. Got my meals prepared and boo hoo.... my gums were already aching. Couldn't eat so much lo...

But by today i think, i'll be able to eat just fine. I have another appointment to meet the dentist on the 6th.

It'll be quite some time baru i update this blog of mine. Until then, ciao babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment