Sunday, February 24, 2008

lazy daisy

It's 12.30 in the afternoon. I know the time precisely because my Casio wristwatch just beeped it's pre-set alarm. Why I had set the alarm at this particular time escapes me. I think I was just testing the alarm function then.

I had woken up around 8 this morning. After opening my eyes, casting lazy looks through slit eyes (my eyes aren't the roundest of all, i tell you) at the window, feeling the still chill of the morning, i continued with my sleep. Mind you, sleeping in is a bliss for someone who needs to wake up at 5 or so every morning during weekdays and sometimes in the weekdays too.

It's election season. I have a few ideas on what's going on. All the news of politics that's going on are either ones that I read (absently) on the paper, or hear (dispassionately) from male friends who passionately debate among themselves. I'm not too worried though. Guess i'm just not concerned. What needs to happen will happen. What does that make of me? Or am I just being a lazy daisy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment