Monday, December 19, 2011

Woke up an hour ago after trying to keep the contents of my stomach from spilling out.. the migraine came..and now hopefully it will stay out...for a while. Today (later this morning) will start the first of 5 days of swimming activities in the pool. Need my strength lah..

Swimming updates since previous post..
Oyea... finally managed to get past the 2km mark. Did 2.1km on Thursday.. and 2.2km on Friday. Was getting tired the last few laps of the swim.. swallowed some water too. nice, chlorinated aqua..

My arms look pumped.. dismally not so on my lower body.. *sigh*

*note to self.. come january..with new running shoes for a push start (hmmm...when did i hear myself say this before?) i hope my running days will restart.. gots ta git me some running soles first..

No comments:

Post a Comment