Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Honesty

I wish I could be totally frank and open about what's happening in my life. I've been very selective about what I write here that I think writing down anything at all defeats the purpose of writing.

You carry on with life, plodding through the muck and mud, breezing blissfully through the clouds and rainbows, each day hoping that the best has happened and that more will come, and that you learn something to make you a better person.

I am still not concrete. I still flit and flutter, hoping to find purchase on this unstable ground we call life. So many what ifs.. each day making a promise to be more grounded, to be more open and receptive, to be more courageous to do what's right. Not easy. Hearts will be broken, friendships run the the risk of betrayal, relationship irrevocably maimed and un-mendable.

If tomorrow never comes?

No comments:

Post a Comment