Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Counting the days...

Well, i had another dentist appointment today. I was supposed to meet the doc at 4pm but awal lagi i arrived. I had managed to go to Karamunsing and have my laptop checked (the bluetooth thingy went pening). Had my lunch at the Singapore Chicken Rice outlet. It was just next to Rafflesia Chicken Hut but SCR had more customers I think since it offers no other frills, just your nasi ayam and drinks and the odd side dishes like kailan, taugeh and hati and kaki ayam.
Anyway, i digress...
By 3.15 I was already waiting for my turn to come. While waiting, I flipped and read three MAS magazine (going places). Hmm...there's a lack of reading material here. Although they ever so nicely tried to provide some outdated newspaper, mags and promo mags. I always try to remember to bring some old copies of mags but of course it always slips my mind.
It was near 4.10 when my name was called. Doc Devi was attending to some other patient on the adjoining room. I could hear her administer advice and give explanation.
I consider myself being quite familiar with the room already. (Almost three years I've been coming here man!!). I commented that if my o-rings were going to be replaced today i'd like to choose some other colors like blue, green or red.
My stubborn molar was further grinded a bit. The attending doc kept asking me if it was nyilu or not and I kept mumbling (Why do dentist ask you questions and expect you to answer when they have their utensils or fingers thrust into your mouth?) , no.
Doc Devi came by and checked my teeth and discussed something with the dental technician. Doc Devi will have to study my dental model and plan this and that. So, i'll probably be seeing the doc one or two more times before D-day. I'll need to have another x-ray of my jaws. That will be done on the next visit.
Hokay.
By the by, my o-rings are blue and light blue, set alternately between teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment