Saturday, January 09, 2010

movie fever.

Two and three quarters of an hour of Cathay Cineplex Avatar. The Na'vis noses certainly made them look equine..very interesting.. n Ms.Sigourney Weaver being there was almost perfect..being the gran dame of Sci-fi movies.. no-nonsense air about her.. love the scene where she demands for her cig the moment she wakes up from her Avatar ventures.
Asked a few friends to come along but only the Guitarman prevailed. Thanks for the company, you.
It has been a while since I last saw a movie. I think it was with Rachel n kids I went out for a movie last. Can't remember the title. I feel like watching sherlock holmes.. no time yet. I think i'm going to look forward to more movies coming this February.. something about some teens and them being demigods.. offsprings of Poseidon and other Greek Gods.. interesting..

Movie aside,I am puzzled.. my cough has subsided... but the annoying cough has been swiftly replaced by this flu n fever... it comes and goes.. i shall try to muster the strength to banish them away..

No comments:

Post a Comment