Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Crap

Last week, I was contacted through the mobile phone asking me whether I'd be interested in a friendly game of paintball against the Labuan p.ko team. I was so I said yes. Even though the match was set to be held at 1pm, I still agreed because I knew i'd be able to fix my timetable that day..which was supposed to be today.
Yesteday, I received a text message telling me that the match was to be pushed to 4pm. In view of that, I thought I then didn't have to do the re-scheduling of timetable since I'd have ample time to get ready and be at Kem by 3pm.
Today at 1.33pm, I received a call, which I coudn't answer due to my being in class, and later a text message saying that the match was to be at 2.30pm today because the opposing team was afraid the weather (it was hot as hell) might turn.
Bloody hell.
2.30pm?
A while later friend called me up asking me whether I received the said news. I said if this is how they want to set the game up, then I'm not going to be in the game.
WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment