Thursday, January 21, 2010

Food is me

I am happy when I am eating good food. Good food to me means the food is tasty, came from a clean kitchen, served by polite waiters/waitresses, and served preferably within 10-15 minutes of order. A happy me will make a frequent visitor of that eatery. And i will not be forced to eat in any eatery that will not make me happy.
That's why i sneak out from work whenever possible to go find food that makes me happy. Hmm... sneak out is too slimy a phrase. Means to try to get away from a place unnoticed.. and i don't actually do that. I couldn't care less being caught.
Today I drove to Damai to have breakfast. There's this place which serves fish mee/mee hun which fits my morning happy meal just fine. My order today was Curry Mee Hun and iced Milo. Bliss.. Parking was not a problem, I was meant to come here today. A parking was waiting for me just behind the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment