Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kayak Star 1 for APMM (Maritim Sabah)

There is no way I am going to be fairer any time soon. Just freshly baked from the recent Kayak Star 1 & 2 course which I attended just last week, I went over to help Boss Fadhil conduct the Kayak 1 for the Maritim Sabah. There were 20 of them. Hehe... I was the model for the capsize. Nasib tia kana suru buat roll... bikin malu blum pass.

Fadhil : Apa beza 'Kenu' dengan 'kayak'?

Peserta2 dari APMM


Morning at Tg.Aru, First Beach

Gaya menjawab Ujian Bertulis

The only young lady taking the course


Kayak Anatomy

Warming up before the Practical Test


Fascinating..first time stung by jellyfish


APMM participants of Kayak Star 1 (That's me in red)

SOSEK Malindo

Cakap siang pandang-pandang, cakap malam dengar-dengar... so say the pepatah... Sigh. Blogs used to a place where you can say whatever and get away with it. So, even though I have an itch to scratch.. this kind of itch can't be scratch so easily. Kawan-kawan tau la tu kan...

Anyway... this time I was assigned to help with Water Activity instead of the usual Rope Element. Boohoo... ni kawan-kawan tali ni aa... jan dulu sign tu borang kasi lepas saya...

No comments:

Post a Comment