Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Balik sekolah...

My cousin Faith will go back to school next year as a first former at SMK Limbanak. Aunti Phyllis called me last month asking me to sew a couple of pinafores for Faith. I said, "Ok". Maka-maka... lum pernah jait pinafore pun. hahahah

But i figured it woudn't be so hard to sew. The basic is just the skirt maa..
I took Faith's measurement. She, being the tomboy that she is, said," jangan kasi kembang tu skirt aa?" She didn't want to look too girlish maybe. Her mum said, " Jangan talampau ikut apa dia mau tu, Alie.. Kasi buat A-shape ja." "Ok..".

I bought 4 meters of the 60inch wide blue cotton cloth from Starlight in Segama. On sale waktu tu. I thought that would be enough but I suddenly felt like sewing Ninak another baju so after feeling and checking some fabric ( I remember Ninak saying she liked the last baju I made for her, sajuk, licak (hahaha) and had a nice motif).. I bought 1 1/2 meters for her.

So... just yesterday I started cutting the cloth for the pinafores and this morning, Ninak's baju. I sent the kain for edging this morning. Sesampai ja rumah, after lunch, I started sewing the pinafore.

Huih... finished the pinafore after 2 hours plus of sewing. Tu pun... banyak rehat. Sigup habis.. so minum green tea banyak-banyak. (I already bought a pack of Green Tea, Mona).

Faith with new uniform


I might not finish all tonight.. logot-logot lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment