Friday, March 14, 2008

caffox of caffox

Went swimming this morning at the Penampang Swimming Pool. RM3 per entry. I think it's my first swim for this year. Good weather, sun not so hot. Had a good swim. Swam a few laps. Tried holding my breath and swam underwater and managed to swim all the 25m length of the pool. Not bad... for someone who puffs the occasional cig. and haven't been swimming for a while.

Later at around 1pm, the sky opened up and poured and poured its heart out. Aiya... went to school for a while to see whether the letter that Ju said would be faxed to me was already in. It was.

Is it the time of the month where I'm all physically vulnerable? Some tempias hujan got to me, on my head. Just a bit pun... Now here I am, typing away, burping and burping. Ate a tablet of Caffox just now. My migraine killer. Around 6 just now, felt this pinch between my brows. Uh oh... i knew what was coming. Banci o! Either it was because kena ujan or because my period just ended. Begone migraine... begone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment