Thursday, January 26, 2012

The year of the Rabbit has scampered back into another 12 year hibernation, making way for the Water Dragon to rear its magnificent head. yadayada..

The biennial Ujian Kecergasan for the trainers at PKKS is coming up soon. Angkat beban, push-ups, sit-ups, 2.4km run and 300m swim. I think i've got the swimming down to pat, but doubtful on the running part. Swam a distance of 2.3km last Sunday morning. Came out of the pool with an unexpected sunburn, considering I've swam under hot 2.30pm sun before and only darkened my tan. I also went swimming yesterday. I managed a halfhearted 1.5km only. I figure it was because I had gone into the pool with a full stomach and swimming in such condition isn't fun a-tall. I felt like Shamu with skinny arms for paddling. Even turning my head for air was a chore. Swallowed some of the pool water too. Pathetic!

My Nike Flywires are still in almost pristine condition. I've only donned them twice, indoor, for home Zumba-session. So sayang to have them treading the outdoors just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment