Monday, November 28, 2011

I am so dark now, my eyebrows look non-existant(so said Aunt Felicia when I met her last night).

Did my 600m freestyle swim followed by another 400m breast stroke. My watch MUST be defective. I registered an approximate 17 mins at 600m mark. *guffaw*snort*giggle*

My side stroke was much better too. Could keep my head much longer above water too..*thumping self at the back but not too hard now*

After the swim, went to pick up Sis n Ah Leong at Promenade Hotel. Ah Leong wanted to buy some computer thingamajig.. a gadget that will enable one to play any kind of computer-downloaded video file on the TV(saves time on converting files). He was thinking of browsing through the computer stores in Karamunsing, but then I remembered that there was a PC fair happening. I wasn't sure if it was still on. So I called up a friend to ask if it was still one. Yep, Sunday was the last day. So, off we went to Likas Sports Complex.

I bought a new headphone (the old one was still functioning, but the donlop was already frayed and tattered.. plus it only cost RM17).. and a Bluetooth USB dongle (dongle...that's what it says on the cover). My laptop's bluetooth is hangkang/kiok/chicken dead..but still haven't tried this new dongle though.

Ah Leong found what he was looking for. Nasib Sis went to take a peek at the box to look at the hardware. It was empty! Apparently the busy Ahbeng had mistakenly given AhLeong the display box. So, error rectified, we went on our way with our goodies.


Monday...pool closed... so.. no swim lor...
Less than 3 weeks to go for the Bronze Cross, leaves me ample time to get darker..n hopefully have better stamina. Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment