Monday, March 14, 2011

SPL first leg 2011

Yea.. Sabah Paintball League was a two-day event from the 13th till today, 14th. However, I went only on the first day. What a day it was. As a novice marshall, I have a lot to learn. Not about the rules, but learning to make split second decisions when and where a fault occurs in the field. I am embarassed to admit that I may have let a few faults slip away because of nerve, of being afraid to be on the wrong. In marshalling aspect, I have high regards for Angel Bear and her crew. Apa gia saya.. macam once a year only turun padang..
The game started late so it ended late, way into the late sunset. The weather started to well but ended up raining. The rain had started at noon and it alternated between light showers and cloudy. But the game had to go on.
Some great teams, some funny novice teams, and a drama was the talk of yesterday.

It was around 7pm when everything wrapped up. One or two games had to be postponed to today because of the late hour. Too dark to see. I was super exhausted and could barely drive back home. I also could sense a migraine cropping up then. Reached home, had a hot bath. Ate a half-boiled egg, ate my ubat and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment