Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sore muscles

Is what you get for not paying regular attention to your muscles.
I attended the refresher course for paintball marshalling last weekend at the Likas field. After some revision session on technical sides of marshalling, it was time for in-field practice. Gawd I was huffin' n a puffin' on the first few runs. The two paintballer teams were also doing their practice run in preparation for the 1st leg of the Sabah Paintball League which is coming up in mid March.
I didn't bring my facemask and had to just borrow the Company's rental ones. What a mistake that was. The visor did not give a clear view as it was with scratches- no doubt from other many other players renting. The sky decided to let down a slight misty shower and THAT fogged up the visor too. What a disadvantage that was for me.
suda la calar-balar visor, foggy some more..
And..by the end of the training session, I managed to get just one visible bruise from the many stray pellets. But the muscle soreness.. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment