Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bronzed not at all

I'm still wondering why it is dubbed Bronze Medal Lifesaving certificate. No silver? nor gold?
Two tiring swimming days. Let's see... among the tests were 300m swim under 9minutes(coudn't manage to sneak a peak at my timing and I forgot to time my swim myself), chin-towing a victim, chest-towing a victim, towing a victim with a length of rope, 25m across underwater swim with one breath( did it!), 50m dash swim (under 50sec), rescuing a victim underwater and bring to the side + breathing rescuscitation + drag victim onto land and place under recovery position, and a few more.

The pool was cold, cold, cold with the roofing. They should've made the roof using transparent materials. Then swimmers would be shielded from rain but still be warmed under sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment