Monday, May 17, 2010

Teacher's Pets

Just less than a couple of months from now will be my 10th working with students, with young pliable minds, with a multitude of characters and attitudes. 10th?...oh i say... has it been that long? Seems like it was only yesterday I was still wandering around Central Market in KL..during the weekends away from classes..
But I am not regretting or missing the past. But I digress, as usual.
I have met students of all sorts. The good ones, the shy ones, the funny ones, the emotional ones, the angsty ones, the laser-mouthed ones, the grateful ones, the thoughtful ones...all with stories of their own.
I am sure not how mindful students are of how hard some teachers work to give them the best. I know that I appreciate the teachers that I have had all these years. I only wish the best for all of them. It's a tough world out there. and I wish the best also for all the ones who have decided to come into the teaching profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment