Thursday, August 06, 2009

Backdated

And so...
Had my first kickboxing session today. Went there last friday actually but nobody turned up. Kickboxing is still in its infancy here obviously. But i so miss my shito-ryu classes and can't find a dojo that will accept very adult (read very old) student. It has been more than 10 years oo..

Perspired (more like sweating buckets) heavily by the end of the session. My legs felt like lead after 15 minutes of jabs, elbows, side kicks, back kicks, jumping jacks and scissor jumps. I think i'll try the jazzercise next session.

And then..
Shameful to confess, my purse was snatched last two nights while walking back from RHB bank. My car was parked at the sidewalk near Alliance Bank which was just next building to RHB. The sidewalk was brightly lit but I was preoccupied with my handset and d-uh... my purse was just resting between my right armpit.. very inattentive of me. I was just two steps from my car when suddenly my purse was snatched from behind. For a stupid split second I thought a cheeky friend was doing it! I turned and just managed to see a thinly built man in brown, short-sleeved, round-necked shirt fleeing. He was wearing a cap and clad in dark pants. I didn't and never saw his face. I shouted and gave chase. He ran towards the dark alley behind Affin Bank. I might have seen further where he turned had my car keys not fallen from my hands. I had to turn and pick it up kan? WHen i continued running, I had no idea where he went. I just ran and when asked just some people who i thought was in the man's running route. But of course they saw nobody... CURSESSSSS!!!... F**kety F**k!!!
What was in my purse? Everything except my i.c, driver's license.
Then of course i had to go through the ordeal of reporting the missing cards in the few banks around. OF all the banks that i had to go to, HSBC was the most friendly. Damn used up more than RM20 to call the other banks for reporting. Of course i went to the police too.
O snatch thief.. May you grow boils on ur butt for a long long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment