Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finish Kursus

Poco-poco
Tn. Hj Zakaria giving comments..

Some of the participants.. masing2 dengan laptop..

Sabah representatives

Last lunch at Seri Malaysia Hotel.. semua sedap..


Alamak..wrong orientation.. on the right is the rojak buah sedap.. the plate on the left is a combination of ulam and sambal belacan, some sambal ikan masin and some kerabu.. all sedap...

My roomate. Koretti @Kori.. colorful personality

Going back suda.. we bought the bus tickets at this place.

Look at Kori's background her left. Those are ticket counters for so many companies to so many destinations.

The one place I love to go to when I get the chance to go to KL is Central Market. I could roam around for hours and still be short of time. I particularly love this Kedai Buku in CM. I bought a book by Ken Follet here. It didn't matter that the book was not new. The book would cost more than Rm40 new. I got it for just Rm28!

Where else? The famous air mata kucing stall at Petaling Street!

My RM9 dinner at KLIA. Notice the ikan keli goreng, ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment