Saturday, January 03, 2009

Going the distance

Welly welly welly...
Tis 2009...
Had staff meet today...
3 major posts for me...
PIBG treasurer, Penyelaras Ting 4 n Penyelaras Unit Uniform...
Sigh...

On top of that..
I'm assigned a class of Lower 6...
Now this one's going to be interesting...

Aside from that..
Bought myself a new pair of running shoes on the last day of 2008..

I used to run when I was studying back in U. And my first pair of running shoes was of the Mizuno brand. They were good running shoes. And they were blue and white combi color. After a few years, when the sides and soles gave up, I had them stiched but having them stiched made the size shrink. So, running wasn't as comfortable... and made me leave running...(not exactly the true reason la..heheh)

My second running shoes were a pair of Nike. Red and white. I thought... now this would jumpstart my running passion. Uh...negative.... They looked good on my kaki though. A few weeks ago, while doing some light jogging while doing the morning exercise at Kem, I felt this flapping sensation while jogging. I looked down, lo and behold...aiya... the soles of the shoes had started to open up a little. A few days ago, I sent them for stiching... and so the story goes..di da di..didadidadidadi...

My newest running shoes... Adidas.. Dark grey and yellow... I had made a check on the Adidas stores around town and a few pairs had jumped out of their way to wave to me to say..Buy me!! I really loved this white and yellow combi... Unfortunately they didn't have my size! A red pair of Adidas said coyly..."U can buy me...".. Had to turn him down so.. Way out of my budget... So, I settled on this smiling pair of GreyYellow... Babe, I'm taking you home...

So, going the distance for work..
And going the distance for my running...
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. woowowowwooo... gud 4 u maaa, gotta tich fom6. higher income kan kan kan hehee

    ReplyDelete