Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Birthday Wish

It's my Dad's birthday today.

I remember...
When I was a wee child, following dad.. me, a short, small person walking behind dad, tall and steady..roaming around the kampung, woodsy, in hot weather or sometimes nearing rain.
Looking for bamboo stalks, looking for things I can't quite recall now..
Made me think back then, I should have been a boy, because tiring as it was, walking far and near, walking across green fields of buffalo grazing lunch spread, or muddy waters of paddy pathways, I enjoyed it. And mum would scold us when we got home because I would be all smelly and dirty. If I were a boy, dad would've brought me out more often to these outdoor trails.

I love you Dad. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Sy sgt Terharu...Sy doakan agar ur Dad Sihat, Dipanjangkan Usia dan Gembira disamping Family tersayang..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE"...

    ReplyDelete