Friday, June 27, 2008

9Wiki kik

Hello readers...(i don't think i have that many a readers yet)...

Went for the Radio Communication Course organised by the PKKS last week and duly sat for the exam on the 24th. Uyoo...nervous jugak o. This would be the 3rd time for me. I registered for my 1st exam (registration assisted by 9W6AI) but silly me didn't look at the date properly and went to look for the dewan on the next day of the exam date. Patut la there was nobody around. I would surely have failed also if i had sat for the exam.

The 2nd time for me was also heheh...tidak berjaya. oh i did go and sit in the hall and all. With me that time was Tn A (who is now 9W6MAD). Did not really prepare for the exam. Took a look at the questions and sighed and waited for the 1st hour to be up. Mind you, 3 hours ba kana bagi to answer the 100 mcq. After the compulsory 1 hour was up, i up and went home and slept.

I did do some preps for this 3rd exam. Better than my previous 2 tries. Harap2 my other comrades will make it and together buli la qso at 'kampung atas'. 'Kg atas' meaning the frequencies visited by those who have callsigns assigned by MCMC or yang lulus RAE. (huh..sounds a bit uppity pulak).

When i brought my handy home the 1st time, mum was a bit spooked by the voices coming from my room. I wasn't in my room, u see, and the handy was turned on. Dad, funny haha.. asked me just now, he was a bit tipsy coming back from a friend's place, whether i could tune into police frequency with my handy. I said no of course. It's not the right handy.

And so, this time around, it would be good if i passed. But then again, if i didn't, I can still sit for another exam at another time. Like what a friend said, sitting for RAE isn't like sitting for PTK. You want to sit for PTK to hope for a higher gaji. If you fail, you'd be compelled to sit for it again even if you don't like to. RAE is just to help you be a little bit advanced in your hobby. It doesn't hurt if you fail. Just your ego la... if you have one.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe... butul 2, kalu kandas, cuba lae bei, 50 x cuba pn inda kana tangkap pulis...

    ReplyDelete