Saturday, April 12, 2008

Orange is the color

Had another visit to the dentist the other day.
Had the normal checkings. What's normal you might ask? heheh... Normal for me is when the doc makes me bite or open while checking the alignment of the teeth. So far, most of the teeth are progressing really well, in the sense that they're aligning quite ok. What's keeping the brackets/braces on? Well, I have this two upper right premolars that are absolutely stubborn and resolute. These two idjits are taking their sweet time turning and folding into line. Hish... ni la bikin selalu balik pigi dentist ni..
After doing the necessary tweaking and replacing the ligatures and the powerchain (tia tau how to explain, i just hear these terms as spoken by the doc to the nurses), the doc re-pasang the o-rings. Earlier, just as I was about to lounge on the dentist's chair, i asked the nurses what o-ring color was available. He opened the drawer to show me the range of color, woo... banyak juga choice. I had been wearing black o-rings for the past one month, you see. I thought of wearing the blue o-rings but halfway through the checkings i decided on orange, thinking that perhaps i hadn't tried on the color.
Upon reaching Sierra (that's what i call my place of residence), I turned on my computer and clicked open my dental journal. Drat it! How could i have forgotten? It was just early this February pulak i had used the orange o-rings. Tsk tsk tsk... No matter bah.
Let's see... according to my journal, i have used red, blue, green, purple, pink, black, a combination of green and red, a multicombi of yellow, red, blue, green, a combi or red and black,... Hmm.. on my next visit to the dentist, i'll choose some other color then.
So for now, orange is the color.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete