Sunday, October 14, 2007

watchamacalit

right....
second entry. A recently married colleague of mine strutted around school with this fairly sedate handbag. For want of vivacious chat lines, i ventured to ask her where she got her handbag, she gushed ( she normally gushes whenever she speaks, i noticed)," oh nice kan? but very cheap dis only twenty bucks at Gaya Street you know de place near stamford kolej dat one?ya somewere near near there.got many more choice i think i go back to buy some more, si ipo also say cute dis one when she find out i buy only at Gaya street she say she also wan to go dis weekend. ..... and i showed my interest (which i was, honest!) by asking her the details of the location of the stall.

Oh. my eyebrows are raised. but you can't see them raised. heheh... a bit dramatic my fren dis.

so, when i woke up this morning, some of my mild migraine was still buzzing about but hey, got to check the place at Gaya St.! By 9 something reached KK already. had some fish and century eggs porridge at Wisma Merdeka before doing the short walk over to Gaya st. I had driven round around the Segama area only once when lady luck showed me an empty parking space. nearly missed it. nasib sampion doriboh (translated : champion driver).

went directly near the end of the Gaya St throngs and looked for the Stamford college building. planted myself near the last stall at the end of the gaya road and scanned. tutututututu....(sound of radar).. teda pun... so i walked a bit to try to look for any bags hanging from ropes. Took only seconds for me to locate. Wuu.... lots n lots of faux jenama-ed bags.... i saw the bag which my colleague has and since i didn't want to have an exact copy, i bought an almost similar one with a different color. and since my heart kena tug to buy two more, i relented and bought another two. I will consider the buys as my birthday present. Oh...yaaa right. now la call birthday present. later ada lagi tu.

those of you interested in buying nice faux ladies bags, you can go to the stalls either near the end of Gaya Street (you can see Stamford College from the stall) or the beginning of the street, near the archway. the stalls belong to one family. one stall is manned or shall i say womanned by the mom, the other one near the college by the daughter.

Anyways, the other two bags are for my sis to choose. Her birthday is also coming up, so she'll choose one and claim it for her present la. That way, i'll have TWO bags for my own!!! HUarghahahahah!!!!

MY bags.. the one my sis took not in the pic.

Ahem.

orait. enough typing for now. till then.

2 comments:

  1. waahhh...ada hadiahhhh...just so happen i 'need' a new bag. Been taking my 'elle' cni sana...overuse suda. Looked around pearl island c ni tp teda yg panggil...whisper2 pun teda...
    Thanx in advance sis!!
    By the bye..I bought ur gift way back in KL lg...tp hav to wait till am back for dec hols lo heheee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yihiii!..buli la exchange gift nih. Here's thanking you back kiddo!

    ReplyDelete