Monday, October 15, 2007

kampai....

Last night a few friends and I went for a visit to D junction. heheh... 'visit' ..

I sat down thinking i should get something to eat since i hadn't had anything solid yet. MunNa had already ordered her Singapore Sling. I took a sip of her coctail and deemed it quite tame. She agreed and commented that Upperstars serves the same drink with more kick! The other two amois' drinks arrived. uik.. fruit punch ja ka? apa niii.... but oh ya.. go slow ed, go slow.

Looked through the food menu. ran my forefinger down the list and chose spaghetti bolo. MunNa chose the same. Went through the drinks menu.... yum yumm... asked for margarita with pineapple. My air liur was already flooding my mouth. Haven't had tequila for some time. skali the waiter came back to tell they didn't have pineapple. and when i asked for mango margarita (mango??!), he said the mango pun juice in a can. so i reverted to my normal drink of long island tea. sigh..

anyway... ramai la juga the crowd last night. the music wasn't something i'd really dance to but i did, just to keep warm (do some sit-ups or power kicks, why dontcha? warm up??). The two songs i requested didn't come out so aweinspiring as i thought it would. Rusak U2's and MCR's song. sound system pun muffled. and the speaker sounded as if someone with anger management problem was beating the insides with a broken badminton or tennis racket.

let's see... my one long island tea drink, 1 jug of stout and 3 towers of draughts. by the 3rd tower most of the other friends had bailed out leaving me, MunNa and whatzername (her bf was working there and waiting for him) to finish the 1/4 leftovers. I also cannot drink already. enough is enough la. Lain la if got some other logop group of friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment