Tuesday, December 04, 2012

The Bicycle Story

At Spring Trading, Kg. Air was where I bought my second set of wheels.  Not another car, but a bicycle.  Who'd've thunk?

Now I'm not the best of cyclist..yet (yet.. mayhaps I'd grow to be a more competent cyclist).  I am not too confident of my motor balance.  I don't have any problem getting on one and pedalling off.. however, i have this fear that  I would embarrass myself in falling off a bike while applying the brakes to slow down or to stop.  Not enough hours put in the cycling process maybe..no practice..therefore no perfecto..


So far I have joined my friend Freddie on two road cycling outings. I decided to venture out on my own and cycled in the vicinity of my neighborhood.

With XDS aluminium frame, Fork : Rock shox, Cassete : Shimano Deure, 10-speed. I'll try not to let this baby sit like a furniture in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment