Sunday, November 15, 2009

BlueWave..

Dare say I learned something in Shah Alam. Some restructuring will have to be done on the part of the higher authority if this Form 6 thingy is to work out well. AND the necessary circulars has to be passed on to the respective schools involved for it to be implemented well.

Tiny fried ikan sembilang, some bean sprouts and chicken curry.. tolerable..

on a brighter note.. managed to meet up with dear old friend N. Exhanged updates on life... more like he updated most of his.. he is such an entertaining character. And the characters that surrounds him sound bigger than life too. Didn't really notice the time (noticed the temperature - cooollddd) talking to him.. But had to make a move from the kedai kopi since I still had seminars to go to later in the morning. Said our goodbyes at 2am. My talkative roommate hadn't been sleeping in the room since day 1, so I had the room all to myself...therefor i felt very at home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment