Sunday, July 19, 2009

Khloe@Unyuk






New member of the house. Introducing Khloe @Unyuk. Such a cute name for such a cute being. Mum got her from a friend. Supposed to be of the Siamese breed, she has such a darling endearing quality about her.
Friday late afternoon when I went back to my parents' nest, I immediately searched for her only to discover she wasn't around. When I asked Gareth where the cat was, he said he didn't know and had been looking for her all day since morning. A tiny mewling she was, I wasn't worried about what catastophe might have befallen her.
I started looking in the pantry where her food, water and kitty litter were. So, I mewed around and listened to any reply. Nope, wasn't there. Mewed in my room. Nope, no reply. Went to Gareth/Sis room. Mewed some more..and heard an indistinct reply from the next room. Mum's room. Ahah.. Went over to mum's room and mewed softly and was rewarded with a mournful mewling sound. Uummm.... it sounded muffled and hidden. I wanted to smile.. and headed to one of the closet. I opened the closet door and when I didn't see her inside I meowed a little more. Still I heard the muffled meow. I opened the door to the other closet and saw little Unyuk sitting patiently inside. Poor kitty trapped all day inside!! Oyoo...

1 comment:

  1. Unyuk is soooooooooo cuuuteeee......and adorable.....i wan 1.....can?

    ReplyDelete