Saturday, May 03, 2008

Portable Santut

Hehehe... pardon the pun. (Santut that can be brough here and there). I bought a portable handy the other day. "Portable" or transceiver being the more correct name for the more commercially or famously accepted term for 'handy' or 'walkie talkie'. The handy set which I bought was from the brand Spender. In our local term, spender is a euphemism for underwear, or heheh...also santut. (HAHAHAHAH....)
So, tada... my santut.




I don't have a callsign. I'm like what the handlers call 'Tango tidak jadi'- if ikut the TRANS term lah. So at the moment, i just turn on the handy and monitor what's going on out there. But since many of my friends at my 'cangkulan' or workplace (hahah...another funny term) use handy sets, we do simplex at work too.



Hello? Hello? Gini ka mo pakai ni?

No comments:

Post a Comment