Sunday, November 25, 2007

Yawnn...


Wuarrghh...

Was woken up around 8 something when Mel called. She asked me where i was and whether i was going to Kiulu. Nay i said. I will be going to another friend's baby birthday party nanti petang and I didn't feel up to driving to Kiulu and driving back so soon. Told her the flying fox is supposed to start at 9am. She said she was on her way there. ok.


On any other day, i would- at the drop of a topi- be on my way to Kiulu. There is a huge sense of relief for me whenever i go to Kiulu. I would even say aloud ," hellow again Malangang," whenever i'm nearing the place. It's a retreat for me. Sure there is work involved, the work is mainly outdoor activities which would render me sighing at the end of the working day, it still is a place to release tension.
Today I woke up with a touch of headache, macam mo damam ja, macam juga mo flu. My eyes felt puffy and too big for the sockets. aih... don't la sakit. Have a busy week ahead of me.

Kem Malangang, Kiulu. View from seberang sungai. The flying Fox tower

right in the middle. wheeee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment